When a large volume of clean hot air is required for installations including dryers, ovens, & other low temperature applications, Eclipse AirHeat Burners are the ideal solution. The Eclipse AirHeat burner is an industry standard with low emissions, a compact and modular design with year after year reliable service with a minimum of maintenance. These burners feature an integrated combustion air blower mounted onto the steel case of the burner, yielding heating performance that is unmatched in the industry. Because the blower is matched to the burner, the need for profile plates is eliminated, allowing the correct airflow velocity around the burner. These burners work well in ovens, dryers and in fume incineration applications.
- Up to 40:1 turndown ratio, to quickly bring the oven up to temp without overshooting the target temp.
- Easy burner start up, lowering the time for initial burner commissioning.
- Multiple fuel capable, switch from natural gas or propane with nothing but an inlet pressure adjustment.
- Modular design: The Eclipse Airheat can be produced in a range of heat inputs.
- Compatible with a wide range of air-stream velocities, 250 feet per minute up to 6000 feet per minute.
- Firing rates of up to one Million BTU/Hr/Ft.