Karl Dungs DMV Double Solenoid Shut Off Valve
The Karl Dungs series DMV double solenoid shut off valve incorporates two automatic open valves in one compact housing. The DMV is a normally closed valve and is electrically opened. Each solenoid coil can be wired independently or in parallel. The DMV series can be used on both industrial and commercial burners to act as a double safety shut off valve.
- UL Recognized , FM approved, and CSA certified
- Suitable for natural gas , propane, butane and inert gases
- The valve has the capability of adding a direct mounted gas pressure regulator, gas pressure switches, vent line adaptor & valve proving system in a modular fashion. This gives the DMV the ability of having a whole gas pipe train in a compact space.
- Versions come with an adjustable limiting orifice feature and adjustable opening time.
- DMV is offered in versions for both European and Austrian approval (CE and AGA)
- The DMV comes in both threaded (NPT and Rp ) and flanged versions.