Siemens SKP 25 Series Gas Valve Actuator
The Siemens SKP 25 series valve actuator provides safety shut off control and gas pressure regulation in one package. The SKP 25 electro – hydraulic actuator is used in conjunction with Siemens series VGG single and VGD double valve bodies to provide a total shut off and gas pressure regulation solution. The SKP actuator is slow opening and closes immediately upon power interruption.
- UL. Listed, FM approved, CSA certified.
- Less equipment to purchase, because the SKP25 combines the functions of shut off and pressure regulation in one actuator.
- The SKP 25 has visual position indication and can be provided with proof of closure over travel.
- The SKP 25 can be equipped with adjustable auxiliary switches.
- Lowers installation cost. Because the SKP25 is a ventless pressure regulator, there is no need to run a costly gas vent line outside a given building.
- Optional NEMA 4 construction is available for outdoor applications.