Karl Dungs MV Series Single Solenoid Shut Off Valve
The Karl Dungs series MV solenoid shut off valve is a normally closed valve and is electrically opened. The MV series can be used on both industrial and commercial burners to act as a safety shut off valve.
- UL listed , FM approved, and CSA certified
- Suitable for natural gas , propane, butane and inert gases
- Closing time in less than a second
- Versions come with an adjustable limiting orifice feature and adjustable opening time.
- Valve comes with (2) upstream and (2) downstream ports for pressure sensing and burner adjustment.
- The MV comes in either screwed or flanged connections.