Karl Dungs MBC Shut Off Valve
The Karl Dungs series MBC solenoid shut off valve incorporates two automatic open valves and a regulator function in one compact housing. The MBC is a normally closed valve and is electrically opened. MBC series can be used on both industrial and commercial burners to act as a double safety shut off valve.
- Suitable for natural gas, propane, butane and inert gases.
- The valve is capable of direct mounted gas pressure switches in a modular fashion. This gives the MBC the ability of having a whole gas pipe train in a compact space.
- Versions come with an adjustable limiting orifice feature.
- The MDC combines a gas filter, (2) solenoid shut off valves and regulator control in one housing.
- The regulator can be set up in either positive outlet pressure mode or zero pressure.
- The MBC offers a very compact solution for (2) solenoid valves, regulator and filter.