Karl Dungs SV Series Single Solenoid Shut Off Valve With Proof Of Closure Switch
The Karl Dungs series SV solenoid shut off valve is a normally closed valve and is electrically opened. The SV series can be used on both industrial and commercial burners to act as a safety shut off valve and incorporates a proof of closure switch.
- FM approved, and CSA certified
- Suitable for natural gas , propane, butane and inert gases.
- Higher flow rates with less pressure drop because of double seated valve design.
- Versions come with an adjustable limiting orifice feature and adjustable opening time.
- Valve comes with ports for the installation of Karl Dungs modular gas switches.
- The SV valve can handle up to 10PSIG inlet gas pressure.